OMV on hp microliant n36l shutdown time

• You are using usb stick I think I saw from different post. The stick probably has slow reads/writes. Did you looks at the specs for the stick??? What brand/model is it?

Also, if you try to use a memory stick, or sd card, for the system drive you better use the flash memory plugin. Otherwise you stick might be dead within weeks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You are using usb stick I think I saw from different post. The stick probably has slow reads/writes. Did you looks at the specs for the stick??? What brand/model is it?

Also, if you try to use a memory stick, or sd card, for the system drive you better use the flash memory plugin. Otherwise you stick might be dead within weeks.

We talked about that, but he insists the flash drive is "pretty good quality"... He said it was an 8gb Lexar... I'm not that familiar w/ Lexar, so that easily could be it. He should have the flash plugin as he installed it and was setting it up right before I had to leave.

• We need to know the max speeds for reads/writes on the stick. That may be why it is slow. I am careful when I buy sd cards to make sure I get a fast one.

He definitely needed the flash memory plugin, not matter what he thinks. There was some information on the plugin he needed to follow concerning the swap. I wonder if he did that correctly. The flash memory plugin uses a swap file, not a swap partition.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!