Unable to delete "Shared Folder"

• Hi all,

After reading some posts about deleting a "Shared Folder" I am also unable to delete it. There are no shares (Samba not runnig too), no Users, no Groups, no ClamAV but a previously shared folder. Couldn't find something usefull (to me) in config.xml. How can I delete such an "Shared Folder"?

dotbaiki

Edit_1: This "Shared Folder" still exists even after wiping the disk! It looks like I have to re-install the whole server, create a plan on how to make a SMB and never ever change again someting :-|

• Well, here's what I did: Fresh install (on IBM server), using RAID1 for OMV and a RAID5 for data. Activating SMB and all other necessary stuff. Creating user. Set users's priviledge to R/W on the "Shared Folder", create a SMB share - just a name not more. Save, restart, going to a Win PC and try to connect.... no access. My newly create user is in group 'users' (by default), the share will allow RWX for users in group 'users'. Unfortunately the last time i did precisely the same, I had to fiddle a while with ACL's and got a connection to the share but while copying files from another location, the NTFS permissions (ACL) wasn't written to OMV-share. So I am totally lost now!

EDIT: BackupWrite(ACL/EADATA)(Diese Sicherheitskennung kann nicht als Besitzer des Objekts zugeordnet werden)???
    EDIT_2: OK, natürlich geht es genau so wie überall beschrieben!!! <schäm> Es scheiterte bei mir immer am gleichen: Win7 = EIN BOOT TUT GUT! Jedoch habe ich immer noch das ACL/Permission Problem...

• I can't get rid of a share I created in error either. The two remaining shared folders in use remaining on it are :
    config/system/omvextrasorg/resetperms
    config/system/shares/sharedfolder

any suggestions on how to get rid of these two?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!