owncloud 8 on OMV 2.16 - problems

• Hello again.

don't be confused that omv pops up the "error window" while saving nginx. it seems to save everything.

first please re-apply ur rights for www-data in the own cloud folder, and apply it also for folders and subs,otherwise i get an error.

my installation seems to work, before i go forward with a small guide, this problems are still here :

add this line to ur nginx server in the omv nginx plugin :

Code
    add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=15768000; includeSubDomains; preload;";

php

Code
    php -v

PHP 5.4.41-0+deb7u1 (cli) (built: May 22 2015 12:49:18)

- no php memcache :

there are some problems with the versions and php5-apcu, but running

Code
    apt-get install php5-memcache

and enter

Code
    'memcache.local' => '\OC\Memcache\APC',

in config.php fixed it for me.

don't use \APCu as it send u in the nirvana (empty page)

Zitat

I very much doubt that you are doing apt-get install php5-apcu with packaged PHP 5.4, since php5-apcu is not available for Debian wheezy that has PHP 5.4. The "random directory" is in fact a PHPAPI version that apcu was compiled against (PHP 5.6) and you are trying to use that extension with different PHPAPI version (PHP 5.4).

Mixing random packages between different releases is not supported and it never was, sorry.

Closing the bug as invalid.

- The test with getenv "PATH" just gives an empty answer.

work in progress

- https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?t=29169&p=91155

and

- https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29102

are interesting...

/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf

changed

Code
    ;clear_env = no

to

Zitat

clear_env = no

entered

with domain and without, still broken.

config.php

*after reading alot in owncloud forums, php greeater then >5.4 is strongly recommed to work without errors on omv and owncloud8.

Now the sun is calling :P later xD

| HP N54L Tobi´ 00 BIOS@2013 | 8GB 1333 | 2x WD-Black 320GB md0 / in TopDock | AMCC 9650SE-4LPML hwraid 4 x 3TB WD Green RAID5 mit BBU |
    | SlimLine Bluray in the Top Dock | Powerwalker 650 USV | Edimax WLAN | IcyBox 2x2TB RAID1 via eSATA |
    | Storage at the moment : 12.58TB |

11 Mal editiert, zuletzt von eimsbush ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!