Problems after upgrade to 1.19

• I've had my OMV server shutdown for a few months while I moved house etc.
    So a few days ago I finally got it back online, and thought I should do some updates, but no updates were found in the update manager.

So I tried apt-get update/upgrade and got an error, but managed to fix it with ryecoaaron's suggestion from this thread.

But then since the update Plex stopped working, I then tried to disable/renable it via the web UI, but I get an error.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'plexmediaserver' disable 2>&1': update-rc.d: error: no runlevel symlinks to modify, aborting! update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing

I tried apg-get install -f via command line and get a message saying VirtualBox is running and I need to stop it etc.
    So I try to diasble VirtualBox via the web UI (as I dont use it) and get...

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1': Site configuration file 'openmediavault-nginx' not found. nginx: [emerg] duplicate listen options for [::]:323 in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-owncloud:2 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

I've got a few issues since updating the system, but really all I want to fix is Plex. Any suggestions please?

• **UPDATE**

Now whenever I try to update ANY plugin via the Update Manager I get:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you try apt-get -f install like it is telling you? Looks like you tried installing virtualbox and now the omv-extras virtualbox repo is disabled.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Did you try apt-get -f install like it is telling you? Looks like you tried installing virtualbox and now the omv-extras virtualbox repo is disabled.

Yea I tried apt-get -f intall and I get:

Code
    Running VMs found
    VirtualBox is currently running. Please close it and try again. Please note that it can take up to ten seconds for VirtualBox (in particular the VBoxSVC daemon) to finish running.

I don't have any VM's running, but VirtualBox itself is enabled, so I try going into the Web UI and disabling it and get:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1': Site configuration file 'openmediavault-nginx' not found. nginx: [emerg] duplicate listen options for [::]:323 in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-owncloud:2 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I would reboot just to make sure no VMs are running since it thinks there are VMs running. service vbox-webservice stop will stop the service after reboot. Then try apt-get -f install again.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I would reboot just to make sure no VMs are running since it thinks there are VMs running. service vbox-webservice stop will stop the service after reboot. Then try apt-get -f install again.

I tried a reboot and then couldn't access the Web GUI.

So I checked if nginx was running, it wasn't. Tried to start it via SSH, I got an error about OwnCloud, then I remembered!...
    A few days ago, about when the problems started, I changed the port for OwnCloud.
    So I changed the port back in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-owncloud
    Then nginx would start. Then I could disable VirtualBox, then apt-get -f install, then I could update via the Update Manager!

Thanks for your help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!