How to generate the Openvpn AS ovpn profile

• I'm trying to get Openvpn connect on my phone to connect with my openvpn as server but I have no clue on the steps. I need to import an .ovpn profile into my phone but I have no idea where to get this file. Any input is appreciated.

• Go to this address:

Code
    https://ipofyouromv:943

(this can be wanip if you have port 943 forward from your router to your omv)

Then select login from the drop down and sigin in the the user you would like to use. Codes are same as setup for the user in the OMV web gui.

Click on "Yourself (user-locked profile)". This will download the .opvn file. Move that file to your Android phone.

Then import it using the OpenVPN Connect app:
    To import the .ovpn file in OpenVPN Connect tap the soft button to left of your hardware button at bottom of phone. Click on import. Click on import from SD card and guide the path to where you have the file on your phone.

You can import multiple profiles. I even have profiles from both OpenVPN plugins for OMV because the RPi 2 does not work with the OpenVPN AS plugin.

PS- If you are having problems downloading the .opvn file be aware you need to use a browser that supports java. On Android I had to install Dolphin browser temporarily. It supports java.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!