openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

• I'll try with bind mount today. If that works it will probably be a "cleaner" solution...

EDIT: Bind mounting works, but I need to find some way to implement it "OMV style" :)

EDIT: Implementation almost done, but I need to take a break from coding for a number of hours. Please wait with testing until version 0.2.9 gets released.

• Offizieller Beitrag

EDIT: If you don't find the new version (0.2.8) you might need to disable/re-enable the Docker Testing repo in omv-extras.

Or use the apt clean button. This rewrites the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ file which is probably why the disable/re-enable works.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I updated to the .0.2.8 and when I goto save the settings with my folder path set to my docker share, it tries to unmount the disk instead of the AUFS?
    Error #6000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to unmount '': umount: /media/3d6762g1-fu2d-4490-d83c-2eb6742g4629: device is busy. (In some cases useful info about processes that use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1))' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc:788Stack trace:#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->setSettings(Array, Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Docker', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)#4 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just upgraded to Omvextrasorg 2.2. Is the Docker UI plugin not included in this version?

It is in the docker-testing repo. You also must be using amd64.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Zitat

It is in the docker-testing repo. You also must be using amd64.

Sure am on amd64 bit, was just checking up on the version number of Docker-UI in the plugin section, but it's not in there. A dodgy update or is the plug removed from this version?

EDIT: just re-enabled the Docker test repo but it still does not show any Docker plugin to install. Must be a config error on your behalf?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you try the apt clean button? Shows up on all of my systems.

• New version 0.2.9 online. Please test It will create bind mounts to /var/lib/docker/openmediavault from the shared folder location and remove the noexec flag on the new mountpoint.

Got this error now when I set the shared folder path, click enable, then save.
    Error #6000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount '': mount: mount point /var/lib/docker/openmediavault does not exist' in /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php:406Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(754): OMVModuleDockerUtil->changeDockerSettings(42005, '/media/9b6722a1...')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->setSettings(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Docker', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

EDIT: I set the shared folder to none and it did not error.

EDIT 2: If I set it back to the shared folder I still get the same error as above.

ShadowZero -- OMV Fan since 0.3

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von shadowzero ()

• Zitat

Did you try the apt clean button? Shows up on all of my systems.

Tried with apt-clean and all is well - the plugin is back :) - openmediavault-docker-gui 0.2.10 shows in the virtualization section on the plugin install page. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw, I'm getting a js error in the omv-gui: Script: http://OMVIP/extjs/ext-all.js:22 - will try to figure out what causes this error. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Docker in omvextrasorg, but I think it came after doing prep with the back kernel and the Docker test repo, or after the last update of OMV. Will try to investigate.

Thank you for your help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Might be browser cache.

• True. Try to temporarily disabling cache by setting the appropriate checkbox in the chrome debug console (can be a bit tricky to find, but there are settings for the debug console itself). Then reload the GUI with the console open to bypass cache.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!