Rsync details are missing

• Hello guys,

I'm new with openmediavault.
    I set a few backups using Rsync. First there are no system logs for Rsync is anyone know how to fix it?
    After Rsync backup has been done I can't see the backup size or status in the web interface. Is there any way to add this tag or plugin/feature?
    Same about rsnapshot.

• Offizieller Beitrag

First there are no system logs for Rsync is anyone know how to fix it?

In the logs there are for the daemon and jobs. I never observed the jobs log, since i don't have any. But check again, if the jobs are executed within the jobs tab they should be there in Diagnostics-System Logs, if not maybe there is a bug. I'll have to test it.

After Rsync backup has been done I can't see the backup size or status in the web interface. Is there any way to add this tag or plugin/feature

When you set up the job, there is an option that can send an email with the report, including probably the amount of data transferred. But i am not sure i understand you, if I recall rsync cannot retrieve the remote size of the module, so i am not sure if that can be implemented.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!