Sonarr and Jacket

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can use the same script of sonarr, copy it, and change all the references inside, leave the daemon user as sonarr, configs will be stored in /home/sonarr/.config/Jackett . Since jackett is in constant developement you add this at

DAEMON_OPTS="$EXENAME -l -t"

There are also several jackett docker images in the hub.

• Do I need to get rid of the NzbDrone.exe as shouldn't it already be getting started by sonarr?

Sorry, I mainly just tinker and use my googlefu. I rarely bother with this and just wanted to give it a try.

• This is the full thing in /etc/init.d/jackett that I've change so far.

• start-stop-daemon -d $APP_PATH -c $RUN_AS --start --background --pidfile $PID_FILE --exec $DAEMON -- $DAEMON$
    and
    start-stop-daemon -d $APP_PATH -c $RUN_AS --start --background --pidfile $PID_FILE --exec $DAEMON -- $DA$

Line are not complete, the $ at the end means you copied the line in a shell but the whole line was not displayed.

change

Code
    # startup args
    if [ -e "$APP_PATH/NzbDrone.exe" ]; then
        EXENAME="NzbDrone.exe"
        SONARR_PID=`ps auxf | grep NzbDrone.exe | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
    elif [ -e "$APP_PATH/Jackett.exe" ]; then
        EXENAME="Jackett.exe"
        SONARR_PID=`ps auxf | grep Sonarr.exe | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
    fi

to

Code
    # startup args
    EXENAME="Jackett.exe"

I may in the future have a look at adding an option to auto install this via the plugin.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Found a bit of free time so here's the proper one copied to a share in .txt form.

• Found a bit of free time so here's the proper one copied to a share in .txt form.

Tried the provided init.d script but it had a pair of errors, which were easily fixed. Below is the init.d script that works for me:

• Quote from Pheoxy: “Found a bit of free time so here's the proper one copied to a share in .txt form.(Hidden Content)”

Tried the provided init.d script but it had a pair of errors, which were easily fixed. Below is the init.d script that works for…

The only problem I had with the scripts on this page are they are missing

JACKETT_PID=`ps auxf | grep JackettConsole.exe | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`

The scripts will work to start Jackett but you can't stop or get a status from them because the pid file is always empty as $JACKET_PID is never defined. Here's mine with the added pid. Assumes install in /opt/jackett and running as user sonarr.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!