When installing openmediavault 2.1 the second drive is connected which has valuable information.

• Hello!
    Installed openmediavault remain physically with several discs. The first disc is a blank so good, and the second was the information. How can I restore this drive? I tried testdrayv but he does not see the partition. Thank you.

• When you install OMV you should not have any data drives with important information connected. Only the system drive that you want to use should be connected. After installing OMV turn your machine off. Then install your data drives.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello!
    Installed openmediavault remain physically with several discs. The first disc is a blank so good, and the second was the information. How can I restore this drive? I tried testdrayv but he does not see the partition. Thank you.

Sounds like you accidentally installed on the wrong drive. This is why the install instructions state to disconnect all drives.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!