About the btsync directory to delete the problem, certainly you can give help, thank you very much!

• About the btsync directory to delete the problem, certainly you can give help, thank you very much!

About the btsync directory to delete the problem, certainly you can give help, thank you very much!
      In the btsync settings interface, no matter how I delete the directory, you are prompted to fail (screenshot).
      However, I do not have to delete the directory, the directory settings in my shared document also can not be deleted, how do I do?
      I want to delete the directory, has configured btsync users and group permissions
      ----------------------

Btsync request failed. Code: 1
      错误 #1:
      exception 'Exception' with message 'Btsync request failed. Code: 1' in /usr/share/php/btsync/Api.php:208
      Stack trace:
      #0 /usr/share/php/btsync/Api.php(82): Btsync\Api->makeCall('remove_folder', Array)
      #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/btsync.inc(523): Btsync\Api->removeFolder('A6UUUEH5FX3CL4M...')
      #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceBtsync->delete(Array, Array)
      #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('delete', Array, Array)
      #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Btsync', 'delete', Array, Array, 1)
      #6 {main}