Unable to remove shared folders due to existing references

• Hi,

I had a perfectly working omv environment up to recently when I received error messages from snapraid stating that the parity drives were full.
    I didn't understood how this could happen because all my drives are listed in the "physical disks" menu with the same size 3,64TiB.
    After some investigation, I noticed that in the "Filesystems" menu not all drives are listed with 3,64TiB, some had only 3,58TiB. (see attachments)
    Unfortunately, Snapraid requires to have the parity drives being at least the same size as the largest disk in the pool.

So to correct this problem I have to change the configuration of my snapraid pool. Meaning copying the data from the biggest disks to the smaller and reconfigure my pool.
    But in order to achieve this I also have to remove my AUFS pool configuration, this lead me to remove all my shared folders and rebuild everything from scrach based on the correct Snapraid parity drives.

This is the reason I am trying to delete shared folders on my omv installation.
    But I am stuck.
    When I check in the "Shared folders" menu the "Shared Folder In Use" tab I see refrences I don't understand. (see attached)
    For the "public" share I see a reference to "config/services/owncloud" but there is no owncloud installed anymore.
    For the "Home" share I see a reference to "config/system/usermanagement/homedirectory" but I removed all the refrences to the home directory concept in NFS, SMB, ...
    For all my shares there is still a reference to "config/system/shares/sharedfolder". Will this block the deletion of my shared folders.

Thank you for your answer.

Sined

• Eventually,

I managed to remove all blocking services and references.
    For owncloud I had to reinstall it and remove the reference.
    For homedir I had to chnage the shared folder to 'none' in the second tab of the shared folder menu (reset permissions). It is tricky because you need to play with the button save and the list.

Now that I can remove the shared folders I will attack the second part of my work transfer the data from the data disk to the parity disk in order to have the parity disk being the largest in the array.

This is quite strange having 7 disks from the same make with the same model aving different sizes. What is more strange is that you need to format the disks to notice the size difference.

Sined

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!