OwnCloud: Strange Behaviour, Kicking user

• Hi there,
    because my omv-machine runs perfectly and there is still plenty of space and processing power I decided to add OwnCloud. My father just moved from Dropbox to it. He is the only active user with 76GB of Data (around 60.000 files).
    Today i imported a new ssl certificate from godaddy which works like a charm. After restarting the server I saw that Owncloud reactivated the OMV-User plugin (my father has no local user). So I deactivated it again and my father didn't reappear.. First thing I did was making a copy of his files before adding him again.

Adding his user results in crashing Owncloud, maybe its just indexing the files again because I received the notification that his home directory already exists.
    Second thing I tried was adding him as a OMV user as the Plugin seems to reactive on every reboot anyway, same result.

Also the config.php seems to reset everytime and the Web Gui presents me with the prompt to create a admin user. I guess there are some write permissons missing.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Thank you very much!

• Good morning. It seems like it was unreachable while scanning through the files. Owncloud is back online without restarting it. Nonetheless it forgets the trusted domains and user settings after restart...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!