Can't sign in to Sickbeard or Couchpotato?

• Hi,

I'm having a problem with Sickbeard and Couchpotato the recent weeks. I did update OMV to the latest version recently.
    Both services work great. But when I try to login the page reloads and I can try forever to login, but it is not working, just tries to login and jumps back to the login page.
    NZBGet and Transmission works, but they don't have login-pages, instead a browser popup with sign in.

If I clear my cookies and everything, I am able to login with both Couchpotato and Sickbeard. But when I try it the next time it doesn't work, so I have to remove everything everytime I need to login.

Please help me out!

• can confirm for sickbeard (sickrage) in chrome: I can keep logging in.
    other services login fine

login in sickbeard works fine if I use a different browser, so I'm not surprised to see it might be cookie related.

• The only thing I can suggest is to stop the service with the issue and edit its settings file /var/opt/.... by removing the username, password and cache settings, restart the service and re-add your auth settings via the webui for the app.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• The only thing I can suggest is to stop the service with the issue and edit its settings file /var/opt/.... by removing the username, password and cache settings, restart the service and re-add your auth settings via the webui for the app.

I tried this, removing the following from the Sickbeard config:
    web_username =
    web_password =
    web_cookie_secret =

Now I got in without a password, the service worked as usual. But after I set user and password via Webui I got the exact same problem.
    Any more ideas?

And what about Couchpotato, what should I do with that?, it is not under var/opt/

• I have the exact same problem. When I reinstall couchpotato, I can access it. As soon as I configure it with a login and password and port I can't login again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!