Can't Access WebUI Login

• Hi Everyone. After installing updates today I went to access the WebUI again and was never greeted with the login prompt. Right now when I try to access the ui page it is just the background image and no login window. http://i.imgur.com/NJ52L4a.png

I can access the box with ssh and have tried rebooting and restarting ngnix. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

• Try the commands in the first "sticky" in he Updates/Upgrades section. It worked for me.

I tried the commands in these threads to no luck.
    "Welcome to nignx" or "It works!"
    Updated 1.9 to 2.1 no webgui after login

The first did nothing. The second thread I got the login prompt again and then nothing after it.

Also try the browser in private mode. If that works then you need to clear your cache browser

No dice.

Open the developer tools and check if there is a error shown. I assume that a plugin has brocken the JS UI code.

Could you be more specific on what I need to do here?

Last night I tried omv-firstaid with no luck. Tonight I decided to check out my system disk and it is full so I'm sure that is the problem. However, I can't figure out what is filling the disk.

The /proc/ pid listed as inaccessible is never a running thread that can be killed. I've tried killing and stopping various logging services to see if something is just holding a giant buffer open that it can't write to file and gotten no where. Top doesn't reveal any process hogging resources that is clearly causing issues. Reboots haven't gotten me anywhere.

Following this thread.
    Full system disk

And nothing looks out of control here to me.

I found the offending section in syslog, but I'm not super clear as to what is going on here.

After this point it is mostly space usage warnings for the next 2 logs. I just don't understand how it so quickly surpassed the threshold without tripping at like 85% or something.

• Looks like I was being stupid since I was excluding the /media folder from my du search assuming it was just all my other drives being mounted to the system disk. No apparently there was some failure or I misconfigured my SnapRAID setup and instead of writing the parity file to one of the disks, it was filling the system disk. Problem solved, and SnapRAID repaired. Thanks for your help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!