[Solved] Fix errors so Sickrage can move files from one remote share to another

• I have set up my first NAS with a lot of trial and error...

But it is getting there. The problem I have now is that Couchpotato can take a file from my remote share and place it in another remote share (both on windows still, it will take a while before all is on the nas). But the file is only copied.

The problem is worse on Sickrage, here I get permission denied when trying to read the remote share. Even though the path is the same as for CP.
    Do these two applications do the move task differently, and thats the reason for the different behavior?
    Or is the answer in the fact that I could set read and write for the CP user but not for SB?

I have tried to reset the priviliges for the shared folders pointing to this path, but I get permission denied when I do that too. I can reset the privileges for other remote shares from that same server, so I may have to clean up more thourough...

What can I do to clean this mess up and make sure both plugins can do what they are supposed to?

• I probably need to be more specific.

I have added a couple of shares that is located on a Window machine. I have added them in OMV with Remote Shares.
    But even if I add shared folders open for everyone, I get permission denied.

I have added folders on one of my file systems, added Shared folders and created shares in the plugin Remote Shares.
    I have tried adding without user name and with user names in various formats without success.

So what have I missed? I have given extplorer read/write privileges for these folders and tried to create dummy files, but I only get access denied.
    So it is not just SickRage that have problems with.
    I have no problem using these folders when I open them directly from other computers in the workgroup...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!