SYSTEM DISK FAULT

• Dear all, I thank you in advance hoping you will be able to help me. I have a big issue, I'm not currently able to access to my data. I know I'm also stupid because I don't have any backup of them... After this preview, this is the situation currently:

I set up a couple of years ago an OMV server on HP N40L. I used VMware Esxi on it and installed 2 WD RED HD, 2TB each as data disks, plus a 512GB HD as system disk..
    OMV installed on the system disk (in a vmware virtual disk) and also datastores, one on each HD, as vmware vmdk file.
    On OMV I configured the two virtual disk in a RAID 1 array and created some shared on them.

Well, everything have been working fine for several months up to a HW problem on the system disk. I'm supposing my data are still safe on the 2 data disks but I'm not able to access them.
    I currently installed a new disk to be used as system, created a new virtual disk on it via vsphere client and re-installed OMV on it.
    Now OMV is up and running and I can see my virtual data disks in Storage -> Physical Disks
    I tried then to recreate a RAID 1 array in RAID Management, but I can't see any device in device list.

I'm so blocked now without to know how to proceed... Any suggestion?

Thanks really again in advance...

Max

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!