cannot delete .trash-1000 folder

• The drives have .trash-1000 folder on them with 700 permission. I do not see a way to change the permission. I installed ext explorer and permission is grey out. there does not seem to be a terminal I tried setting all users to be able to access everything and members of every group still cannot delete it. I set samba to root admin and other no luck.

Why is there no way to change permissions on a mounted mhdffs drive group. Hope there is a way I was using flawless that nas is dead it seems

• Why is there no way to change permissions on a mounted mhdffs drive group.

You gotta ask the mhddfs devs that.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Use Reset Permissions tab in shared folder section (installed by omv-extras).

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!