"Check for updates" and "check for plugins" never ends...

• ..."checking for new updates" or "plugins" bars just keeps going...and going...

(New to OMV. 1st attempt at setting up a home server. Assuming anyone trying to help me needs some error codes - can provide provide if pointed in the right direction.)

So far so good with OMV. Not a deal-breaker, not critical, but would like to solve this if possible.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Login locally or via ssh as root and post the output of: apt-get update

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I have SSH access disabled, so how does one call up the CLI in OMV? (I have a bit of experience with using the terminal in the various Linux systems I've been playing with, but OMV is the first headless/access from web browser system I've dealt with). If I'm logged in as admin, there should be a terminal access or CLI somewhere in the web interface that I'm missing, no? Or do I need to actually work from the actual system hosting OMV?

(Will attempt & respond tomorrow...getting late, work in the morning, server not currently on fire and spitting grenades from the mouth of hell...so far.. so it's not super urgent. Everything else seems to be working as it should. OMV seems to be reliable in all other respects. Seems to be a very good system to learn on.) :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you can't login locally (headless), then you will have to enable ssh.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!