Problems when trying to create a ZFS pool

• I have installed the ZFS plugin and I added a pool with mostly default settings. I selected name, Mirror and two drives. I left the rest of the settings as is.
    Then I tried to add a Filesystem and when I tried to apply the change I got a "exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount 'media':
    mount: can't find /mnt in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc:90" exception.

What have I missed?

I saw a similar question and the one asking the question was asked to enter two commands:
    omv-showkey mntent and omv-showkey sharedfolder
    So I add those here if that applies to my question as well.

The odd thing here is that "Kvothe" is a old item from one of my first tries and now deleted...

And as the post got too long, I posted the other file on Pastebin: (removed)

• Just a follow up question. As I mentioned in the first post here, there was old remove things still in that file. How should I clean the system from things like this?
    I know I could edit the file, but I guess that these pieces can be found in various places.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!