Booting problem on BananaPI [RESOLVED]

• I have problems booting up OMV.

This is what it shows up (video in HD):

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I am also attaching printscreen of this error.

Some background about this issue:
    Couple months ago i was trying to install and configure RTC chip for time on OMV. I got stucked somewhere in the middle, I was unable to complete the configuration on my BananaPI. I left everything as it was, RTC chip was also left plugged in. My OMV worked normally (except the time).

Yesterday I had a problem logging into the OMV with my admin account. Thw password is wrong. OK, this is strange. I was still able to access my NAS normally.
    I restarted (power off-on) my BananaPI and here is where this big problem started that you can also see on the video.
    BananaPI doesn't boot properly, LAN doesn't work, nothing works after restart.

RTC battery still has 3.1V so it is not dead.

Any ideas what went wrong? Please help :)

• how can i approach this problem to solve it? I am unable to reach BananaPI because LAN doesn't work.

Should I take out the SD card and do something with it? I'm lost here ;(

• You need to repair the filesystem. If you have another linux system I would connect it via usb with a reader. Then attempt to repair that partition. With the partition unmounted run:

You can run blkid to get listing of devices.

fsck.ext4 (/dev/partition name)

• I don't have any other linux system around.

Maybe i'll do a fresh install of a new OS.

Do you still recommend me to use OMV, or should i use something else?
    I use it only for NAS (one hdd attached on bananaPI) for filesharing and DLNA.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!