"Internal Server Error" over WebUI after installing.No SSH

• Hi

I wanted to try out OpenMediaVault on my GoFlex Net and I Installed it like on THIS thread!

Now what I get is a refused SSH Connection! Wanted to try to login over SSH but to no avail. It says REFUSED.

And when I want to get the WebUI of OMV I am getting a server Error. Here the picture of that:

Could someone help me with this?! Is this a common bug?

Thank you in advance

• Offizieller Beitrag

SSH is not enabled by default. Go into the web interface and enable ssh.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi there! Thank you but you did read my post?!?????

I can not login to the WebUI becauso of the "Internal Server Error". Thas what the thread is about!

So I am not able to log into my Server anymore. Neither through SSH (because OMV disabled it) nor over the WebUI (Internal Server Error)
    So how can I enable SSH Root login without the WebUI so I can fiddle around in the system trying to fix the Internal Server Error!

My first Impressions of OMV are due to this Issues not so good
    Greetings!

EDIT:

I looked into the /var/log/apache2/openmediavault-webgui-error.log and this is what it says:

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "ronson"

Hi there! Thank you but you did read my post?!?????

I can not login to the WebUI becauso of the "Internal Server Error". Thas what the thread is about!

Thank you for your politeness... I read your post too fast and thought it was a common mistake. My mistake.

Did you upgrade to Fedaykin or are you still on Omnious?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

From your syslog, I noticed that you are using a usb stick. It may be causing the errors. If you search through the forum, there are numerous problems with using a usb stick and OMV . You might have even more problems with a usb stick since your GoFlex only seems to have 128 mb ram (my pogoplug has 256 mb). That will make it swap to the USB stick killing it even faster. I would try using a 2.5" usb hard drive and reinstall.

Last resort, I think a Raspberry Pi or Cubie board would work much better than the GoFlex.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!