Virtualbox plugin broken?

• Whern installing the plugin i get the next error message in the UI

Could it be broken?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Let me check a few things..

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Should be ok now. I forgot to change a dependency when I added the update to the repo.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Still problems here, but this time it looks like a problem how VB is installed and not really plugin related. Fyi i had VB running but that Disk broke. Few days ago i deinstalled the plugin, removed the shared folder (on a broken disk) and removed the user.

I treid installing within the UI but get

Zitat

Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/virtualbox)

Outcome of apt-get install openmediavault-virtualbox

• Offizieller Beitrag

You might as well use the script to upgrade to 5.0 due to the condition your system is in. Download it, chmod +x the script, and execute it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have definitely found that you have to shutdown all VMs to upgrade Virtualbox. Nothing I can to help that.

• The script above worked for me to get virtualbox installed and runnig. However, phpvirtualbox has stopped working, so now I have no way of creating/changig VM's

Error:

Zitat

An unknown PHP error occurred. This is most likely a syntax error in config.php in phpVirtualBox's folder. The most common errors are an unclosed quote or a missing semicolon in a configuration item that has been entered (e.g. location, username, or password).

Depending on your PHP configuration, navigating directly to config.php in your web browser may display the PHP error message.

If find that this is not the case, or have no idea what this error message means, please raise the issue at http://sourceforge.net/p/phpvirtualbox/discussion/help/

Looking at /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log gives:

Zitat

[error] 7972#0: *12553 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.1.233, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET /virtualbox/js/language.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-virtualbox.sock:", host: "harmoni", referrer: "http://harmoni/virtualbox/"

Anyone?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you try going to http://harmoni/virtualbox/config.php like it recommends?

• After using the vb5 Script to upgrade, i have the same php error.

Logfiles said this:

Code
    2015/12/29 21:22:04 [error] 3934#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.0.5, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET /virtualbox/js/language.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-virtualbox.sock:", host: "192.168.0.150", referrer: "http://192.168.0.150/virtualbox/"
    2015/12/29 21:23:01 [error] 3934#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  The use statement with non-compound name 'Exception' has no effect in /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/config.php on line 20" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.0.5, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET /virtualbox/config.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-virtualbox.sock:", host: "192.168.0.150"
    2015/12/29 21:23:04 [error] 3934#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  The use statement with non-compound name 'Exception' has no effect in /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/config.php on line 20" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.0.5, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET /virtualbox/config.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-virtualbox.sock:", host: "192.168.0.150"
    2015/12/29 21:25:03 [error] 3934#0: *82 open() "/var/www/openmediavault/virtualbox" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: ::ffff:192.168.0.5, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET /virtualbox HTTP/1.1", host: "192.168.0.150"

0.150 is my nas, 0.5 my pc.
    When i use http://192.168.0.150/virtualbox/config.php is coming a blank site.

Edit:
    After restart ovm said:

Code
    Fehler #64:
    exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not connect to host (http://127.0.0.1:18083/)' in /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/endpoints/lib/vboxconnector.php:220
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/virtualbox.inc(176): vboxconnector->connect()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceVirtualBox->getMachines(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getMachines', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('VirtualBox', 'getMachines', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

What now?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Click on the rebuild modules button in the plugin's settings tab.

• What did you mean? APT-Clean under "OMV-Extras" ?
    Or "Fix module for backports kernels" under VirtualBox?

I clicked both. Now the php site is loading and loading and loading... it's still broken. Restart does not help

• Offizieller Beitrag

I meant fix modules.

Did you clear your browser cache?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!