Insserv errors when updating

• Yesterday there was samba and virtualbox updates available, but running the updater throw some errors. Now SAMBA and Virtualbox is stopped.
    This is the output when running apt-get upgrade or omv-update

Still Kralizec 1.19

• Oh... jeje... nevermind, the installation of mediabrowser now isn't viable anymore because the zip package from github. I just tried to update and it removed my installation.
    It's time to start using the emby plugin.

I think docker it's a nice solution though, but even I marked the repos in extras it never appeared as an available plugin.
    I'll remove mb plugin and try to upgrade omv to v2.0

• wowowow... Remove zfs? I have data in there.

Zitat

update-rc.d zfs-import disable
    update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
    update-rc.d: error: no runlevel symlinks to modify, aborting!

• Mmmmm, you meant this:

• I also removed zfs-mount

Plugin manager shows version 0.6.3.5 for ZFS plugin

• I don't know if it failed. The OMV page has been failing all the morning:

• I tried again and it succeed, but now, after the login screen I get this:

Zitat

Error #0:exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to open file 'js/omv/form/field/CertificateComboBox.js'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:46Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(72): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanFiles('js/omv/form/fie...', Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(91): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanFiles('js/omv/module/a...', Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(96): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(96): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(277): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(173): OMVControlPanel->getJavascriptIncludes()#6 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(36): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->render()#7 {main}

• Yeah. Not a cache problem but owncloud plugin.
    It got fixed with Aaron solution in this post

Now to the new problem:

That may be my machines missing as they where hosted at the ZFS array.

• I did reboot.
    Now some packages appeared in update manager, ZFS is one of them. I'm updating (did not put the scripts back)
    I hope ZFS update goes well and it puts those or newer scripts in place.

EDIT: Nah! It showed ZFS errors but I didn't have time to read it as the status window closed itself. :(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!