CouchPotato and snatching to black hole

• OMV 2.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CouchPotato and snatching to black hole

Hi all,

For some time now ive been having issues with couchpotato not being able to snatch torrents from IPTorrents. I use the latest version and set it up with my login details all of which seems to work fine. I then add a movie which i know exists on IPtorrents but Couch will not snatch it. I have set it to download the torrent to a watched folder on my RAID array.

Is there any permissions i need to change? I was under the impression i shouldnt have too with the plugin version. Couch doesnt show me any error in its logs either so im clueless on where to start to diagnose.

• Try enabling the debug and development options in the settings>General options (show advanced must be on)
      Try that and see if the logs show any other info.

What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
      omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
      MySQL (Percona) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS
    • OK my normal info log shows this entry:

Source Code

1. ​01-05 20:31:30 INFO[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get, data: []

And my error log has only one entry which is:

Source Code

1. ​01-05 20:29:41 ERROR[chpotato.core._base._core] OpenSSL not available, please install for better requests validation: ``: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/_base/", line 84, in dependencies import OpenSSL ImportError: No module named OpenSSL