Change settings for backup plugin. Possible?

• As I now got most of the things I need in working order, I wanted to do a system backup to a USB-drive.
    So I installed the plugin Backup and went to the tab called System backup.

The only setting was drive and path.

But when I run the tool it tries to do a backup of my zfs-mirrors too.
    And the result is that the room on the usb is full long before the task is done.

Is there a howto, wiki or something on how to add settings for ignored folders for backups?
    I tried to find something but "system" and "backup" is two frequent words...

• Offizieller Beitrag

The plugin was created before zfs. It only excludes /media and zfs is not mounted there. The problem is that zfs mount can be anywhere. I may have to specifically include directories. Let me look at it.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks.

I started out trying to mount the zfs pools in /mnt but I got some errors when I did (not saying that was the reason for the errors though) so I have them in the /root now.
    It works now, so I do not dare to try and move them... :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have your zfs pools in /root? I wouldn't do that...

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Me neither. But thats the only thing that worked.
    I did try to put them in /mnt, like I said, but the only thing that worked was to leave the field for mountpoint blank, so...

if I dared to move them and found a guide for it, then maybe. But I lost a pool once when I exerimented a bit, so I am reluctant to try that again...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!