Growing OS Parition Created Strange Errors

• I have a Mergerfs pool that I have been using reliably for a little while now. Today I resized the partitions on my boot drive to fix an issue I was having with Plex. When I rebooted after the resize, OMV works fine but two things are wrong.

First, my pool no longer mounts. In the GUI it shows up as "online" and "referenced", but not mounted. I cannot get it to mount because the mount option is greyed out. If I keep playing around on the Filesystem screen, I repeatedly run into two errors. The first is from FUSE

Code
    Failed to mount: Mount point is not empty.

If I try to delete the pool (so I can just make a replacement pool that works), I get

Code
    Error #3007:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'The configuration object is in use' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/unionfilesystems.inc:561

Less importantly, Plex does not start at boot anymore. If I launch it from CLI it will stay on, though. Weirdly, everything else starts like it should. Only Plex seems bothered by the repartitioning.

Suggestions?

Here's a screenshot in case that's helpful.

• Ha! I'm getting better and better at navigating OMV with all the time I've invested. I tracked down what was locking up my pool and shared folders (VDR, which wasn't even enabled), I deleted all of my old shares and my old pool, and then recreated everything in reverse order.

All is well again :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!