openmediavault-letsencrypt

• Offizieller Beitrag

Outage: omv-extras
    this might help

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• i have a problem to install openmediavault-letsencrypt for omv 3.0.35.
    The Pacage need the certbot but the cetbot have many
    dependencies. I can't solve it.Someone can help me?

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• What error did you encounter?
    I upgraded omv 3.0.35, no error appears
    Certbot is in jessie backports
    You should ensure that jessie backports is in your repositories
    Try reinstall omv-extras

OMV3 on Proxmox
    Intel E3-1245 v5 | 32GB ECC RAM | 4x3TB RAID10 HDD
    omv-zfs | omv-nginx | omv-letsencrypt | omv-openvpn
    Click link for more details

• What error did you encounter?
    I upgraded omv 3.0.35, no error appears
    Certbot is in jessie backports
    You should ensure that jessie backports is in your repositories
    Try reinstall omv-extras

i have jessie backports in my repositories enabled.
    The error in omv is here:

used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you install the backports kernel with omv-extras, the backports repo will be in the /etc/apt/sources.list.b/backports.list file

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• If you install the backports kernel with omv-extras, the backports repo will be in the /etc/apt/sources.list.b/backports.list file

post result of`cat /etc/apt/sources.list`
    you should have a following line`deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main`

and try
    apt-get update && apt-get install -t jessie-backports certbot

I have in the backports.list thees:

Code
    deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main contrib non-free

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is correct. What is the output of: apt-cache policy certbot

• output of: apt-cache policy certbot

Code
    certbot:                                                                                                                                                
      Installiert:           (keine)                                                                                                                        
      Installationskandidat: 0.8.1-2~bpo8+1                                                                                  Versionstabelle:                                                                                                                              
         0.8.1-2~bpo8+1 0                                                                                                                            
            100 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie-backports/main amd64 Packages

and the apt-get install certbot:

• Offizieller Beitrag

What do you get when you try: apt-get install python-certbot

• What do you get when you try: apt-get install python-certbot

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need a couple of other packages from jessie-backports...

apt-get -t jessie-backports install certbot python-cryptography python-psutil python-certbot

• nice thanks, it works

• Hello everyone,
    I'm having a little problem with the automatic renew of the certificate. I had this issue also when I first had to renew the cert because it expired. So now, the new certificate has expired again and can't renew it. I got an error that shows something like: could not get config path ...
    Same problem as the first certificate I used. So I repeated the same process I did the other time: delete certificate, uninstall plugin and reinstall plugin and issuing a new cert.
    But now, I can't install the plugin anymore.
    "Install log" is here:

http://pasted.co/154c4f23
    password: openmediavault

I don't know why it's broken and I don't know how to completely uninstall the plugin to reinstall it later and start from scratch once again.

Any help will be very appreciated!

.-Guillem

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• I love this plugin!
    I have my OMV open to the outside so I can reach couchpotato and sonarr etc.
    I have no problem reaching my server via my domain from every network except my own home network (where the NAS-server is connected to). It won't load the page, but as soon as I connect to another network it loads fine.

Is there something I am missing?

I have port 80 and 443 open, and I use Enable SSL and Force Secure connection.

• hey joq3,
    When inside your own LAN, are you trying to access OMV using IP or domain name? Some routers, the majority I think, don't let access your own LAN if you use your WAN IP from inside the same LAN.
    If you plan to access OMV from inside, you could 2 two things:
    1. Use private IP adress to access OMV
    2. Modify your local DNS server to point your private IP when asking for your Domain Name.

I don't know if you understand me. Lets' have an example:
    My OMV has IP 192.168.2.230
    My LAN has WAN IP x.x.x.x
    I have a DDNS service that points lordwektabyte.no-ip.org to x.x.x.x

Since I use option 2, I have added a static DNS entry on my router (my local DNS server) to point lordwektabyte.no-ip.org to 192.168.2.230. So when I type lordwektabyte.no-ip from inside my LAN, the DNS takes me to 192.168.2.230 instead of ' resolving from outside' and taking me to x.x.x.x

Hope it helps!

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• Thank you for a great explanation! Did some searching, and my router (Asus RT-AC68U) which uses Merlin firmware does support NAT Loopback which should solve this problem. It has always worked, and at almost the same time I installed this plugin Lets Encrypt, I updated the router. So maybe it is a router firmware issue. Will try to fix it that way.

Because NAT Loopback does this right?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!