Plex Error I have never seen.

• Not sure if the image is working. Here is the link...

http://imgur.com/p2Qlbts

Brand new machine. Brand new OMV. Brand new Plex account. No clue what is going on.

Tried following this guide...https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-…-or-device-token-removal-

It was the first thing that came up after a Google search. I installed locate. Updated the database and searched for it. I found it in

/media/LONG ASS STRING (what is with that anyhow?)/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server...

None of what it suggested deleting was in there.

Can anyone give me a hand? Of all the Plex servers I have gotten running, I have never seen this before.

EDIT : Also the Sonarr process shows enabled, but has a red dot in the radio button. But it's running fine. Just thought I would throw that out there.

• So I have the server hooked to a public connection, pulling DHCP from a public pool, and I still have the same issue even after restarting the server. I can get to mine perfect at home. But this one still tells me I do not have permission.

• The Red dot should not be an issue, it is just that omv can't see that sonarr is running. I think that it is because mono is running sonarr.

I will try and have it fixed for the OMV 3.0 version of the plugin.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• /media/LONG ASS STRING (what is with that anyhow?)

thats an UUID and it is standing for Universally Unique Identifier. Instead of using sda, sdb ... OMV uses UUID to identify the hard discs. This string always stays the same so you are even able to remove 2 hard discs for example and put them back in into other ports.

• thats an UUID and it is standing for Universally Unique Identifier. Instead of using sda, sdb ... OMV uses UUID to identify the hard discs. This string always stays the same so you are even able to remove 2 hard discs for example and put them back in into other ports.

Ok, that makes sense. I assumed it was something of that nature. Considering it was different on every OMV I have thrown together for people.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!