Adding user refused with error message #3003

• Hi,
    I´m using OMV for the first time and it was some trouble to bring it to work (e.g. Connection to SSH, Adding Shares). The forum helped a lot. Know theire is at least one Problem left:
    After installing OMV I added 4 Users. They were not working. After fixing some problems by manipulating the config.xml most things worked fine, but it was not possible to go to the user-share by Windows 10. It refused the password. So I wiped these users an tried to add new ones and I get this message:

"Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='50e404a1-316c-4153-870c-0fe93ecb9ba8'])"

Details:
    Fehler #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='50e404a1-316c-4153-870c-0fe93ecb9ba8'])' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:1262
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->getPath(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getPath', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usermgmt.inc(572): OMVRpc::exec('ShareMgmt', 'getPath', Array, Array)
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceUserMgmt->setUser(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setUser', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('UserMgmt', 'setUser', Array, Array, 1)
    #8 {main}

Know I have no idea how to fix this an need help.

Thank you!

Markus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!