Probleme mit Installation von 3.0.5 auf Jessie

• Hallo,
    beim Installieren von OMV 3.0.5 bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:

Ist das ein Fehler im Paket? Hat jemand ein Lösungsvorschlag?

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is a bug in 3.0.5. It is fixed in svn but has not been released yet. You really shouldn't be using OMV 3.x yet. It is still in beta.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Danke, ok dann werde ich mir das Paket selber bauen :)

Hallo Volker,

hab mir das Repository geholt, und mit "make binary" gebaut. Bekomme nur bei dem Hauptmodul openmediavault diese Exception:

Code
    make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/src/openmediavault-code/deb/openmediavault'
    dh binary --with systemd
    dh: unable to load addon systemd: Can't locate Debian/Debhelper/Sequence/systemd.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Debian::Debhelper::Sequence::systemd module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20 /usr/share/perl/5.20 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 11) line 2.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 11) line 2.

debian/rules:9: recipe for target 'binary' failed

Ich schaue weiter, vielleicht lässt sich das einfach korrigieren :)

Viele Grüße,

Petr

ok, zu schnell geschrieben. Ein

Code
    aptitude install dh-systemd

hat es gelöst :)

hm, gebaut, beim Installieren kommt diese Fehlermeldung:

und beim Aufruf der Website:

Code
    Error #3008:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to load configuration (Warning 1549: failed to load external entity "/etc/openmediavault/config.xml" (line=0, column=0))' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config.inc:577Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/env.inc(22): require_once()#1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(23): require_once('/usr/share/php/...')#2 {main}

Was kann das sein?

Ok, es war die Berechtigung:

Code
    root@fractal:~# ls -lh /etc/openmediavault/config.xml
    -rw-rw---- 1 root openmediavault-config 17K Jan 22 16:04 /etc/openmediavault/config.xml
    root@fractal:~# chmod a+r /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

Bei der Anmeldung am WebGUI:

Code
    Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied

und

Code
    Error #7001:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:135
    Stack trace:
     /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(72): OMVRpc::exec('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
     [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
     /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
     /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
     /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcproxy.inc(125): OMVRpc::exec('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
     /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(32): OMVJsonRpcProxy->handle()
    {main}
  • hm, ja,

Code
    aptitude install dh-systemd

tut es doch auch, ist ja das gleiche..

Das Paket konnte ja gebaut und installiert werden. Es gibt Probleme beim Start..

• Thanks. I rebuilt the package and the first error message complaining about openmediavault-engined.service went away:

Code
    Socket error -- Connection refused
    Cannot connect to the monit daemon. Did you start it with http support?
    Failed to restart openmediavault-engined.service: Unit openmediavault-engined.service is masked.

:)

However, I still get

Code
    Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied

when logging on in the web gui.

What could be the cause of this? I also noticed, that the permissions of some files appears the be wrong. Is this also a permission issue?

• The problem should be fixed with http://sourceforge.net/p/openmediavault/code/2102.

Alternative you can do the following:

Code
    # systemctl unmask openmediavault-engined.service
    # dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.6_all.deb

votdev, I do not see 3.0.6 available yet. (when I run that command I get an error, cause the file is not physically there, I assume).

Zitat

root@omv:~# dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.6_all.deb
    dpkg: error processing archive openmediavault_3.0.6_all.deb (--install):
    cannot access archive: No such file or directory
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    openmediavault_3.0.6_all.deb
    root@omv:~#

For the record, I'm fighting the same 3.0.5 package error.

Any way to fix this and/or manually download 3.0.6?

• Actually, I may have fixed it manually (or just broke it more). LOL

I took the openmediavault.postinst that you linked to in the SVN site and copied it over the current openmediavault.postinst on my system at /var/lib/dpkg/info/, and it allowed it to complete configuration of the 3.0.5 package.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!