Owncloud Plugin

• Hi I am running 2.1.23
    I got it share via ftp, windows and nfs no problem. Streams moves and plays folders of music vlc no issue.

I was trying to get the own cloud to work and could not find a good step by step like I did with the share.

I started process of adding own cloud but when I did apt-get install owncloud it said it was installed.
    If I removed the plugin it was still installed

If I do ip address I get OMV page.
    If I do ip address/owncloud i get 404

When I reinstall the plugin it says in the installation window that it can not find the suse.deb file and has some communication errors.
    It will not activate it needs a certificate in addition to the share and stops on none with no action possible.

Sorry for not finding it on my own but it was confusing for me. I normally use the how to guides to solve my issues.
    Also the owncloud client does not find it. Also own cloud wants https and I do not think I am doing that yet. (How do https would be great to)

Thanks jwp1

• do you use only the owncloudplugin? I think you make a manuel installation or update!? Thees is a important info. What do you do bevore the problem? When you install the plugin you must only use the pluginconfiguration in the GUI.

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• I did not have the ngix icon in services like you do?
    I just installed the plug in I did not do anything else when I tried to do something else with apt it said own cloud was already installed.
    So wrote the post.

So how do I get the third picture in you the help article?
    Click home
    click services
    Then click ngix (But there is not one to click)

Thanks JWP

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!