Can not access omv after reboot

• Hello,

as the webgui was really slow and acting up I decided to try and reboot omv. Now it does not seem to start properly. Trying to access the webgui gets me a "connection refused". I connected a screen to the machine but the only warning I can spot is in the last 3 lines:

Code
    /etc/resolvconf/update.d/lib.c  WARNING: /etc/resolvconf is not a symbolic link to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf
    bound to 192.168.178.35 -- renewal in xxxxx seconds                                    
    /etc/resolvconf/update.d/lib.c  WARNING: /etc/resolvconf is not a symbolic link to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf

Thats it. Nothing happens after this. I do not even get a chance to type any commands, as the system seems to be waiting for something.
    The only recent change I did was enabling IPv6 (DHCP). Could the System be waiting for an IPv6 adress it never receives?

• I SHOULD have IPv6. Anyways I told the router to use Unique Local Addresses and now it does boot again. Ill probably just disable IPv6 for the time being.
    Just out of curiosity: Is hanging at boot really the default behaviour in Debian? Seems a little weird to me. Windows at least decides on its own adress and broadcasts it, so the machine is still accessible in a local network.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!