Can't Enable Transmission

• Guys I've just installed the transmission plugin (via omv extra plugin), configured everything and saved the configuration, but now when I try to enable it, the system gives me this error:

Any thought on how to resolve this?? maybe another torrent client that couch-potato accepts?

thanks in advance...

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't use that plugin but it looks like you have a bad setting.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Ok... do you use another torrent client? or have any other plug in for that matter? The thing is I like transmission and Deluge but Transmission has a plug in already... I've wanted to use it...

Does anyone knows what's going on with this?

• SOLUTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was messing around with the configuration and fixed the thing by returning them to normal... Thanks for the tip ryecoaaron

So The Solution is simple... if you can't enable transmission or save your configuration try reverting topic by topic and check what is wrong!!! I my case was the Total Peer per Connection field but I've tried to change my password for a password with more then 32 characters got the same error.... SO just reset your configs too and you're good to go!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!