Weird Behaviour with shares

• Hello. I have changed some settings with my server. I have moved files from share #1 /media/externalhddinclosure/ScreamDisk/ to /media/externalhddinclouse/ScreamMedia/Movies/ but for some reason plex does not see any folders inside ScreamMedia folder. The folders and files are clearly there because they are taking up space on the drive. In windows I can play the movies, copy the movies off the drive and play them and everything that I should be able to do but I cannot see them in Plex. When browsing in plex to add a folder I go to the correct folder /meda/externalhdinclosuse/ScreamMedia/ but the folder is empty (It is supposed to have Movies, TV, Music folders with files and more folder in them).

If anyone has an idea to why this is happening I would like to hear it.

If you are not sure I am avalibe all day so you could add me on skype (datscreamer in canada) and use teamviewer to figure it out. Thanks.

• Moved to Plugin Section since it's more related to Plex than to the shared folder itself I'd say.

@tekkb you might be able to tell why files won't show up in Plex after moving one directory deeper?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!