Filebot Install: Java Missing?

• Hi all! I'm in the process of automating my NAS to download from a remote source and was looking into Filebot for renaming and moving movies for plex to automatically recognize them. I installed filebot but when i try to run it i get:

Code
    root@NAS:/home/jacob# filebot
    /usr/bin/filebot: 22: /usr/bin/filebot: java: not found

and when I run "java" I get:

Code
    root@NAS:/home/jacob# java

-bash: java: command not found

I've attempted to install java doing the following:

I keep attempting to install all of the dependancies but it eventually runs down to "tzdata-java" and "tzata" needing to be installed but when I try to install it i get:

and

Please help!

• Your mirror is not synched correctly - I don't know why it allways hits the tzdata package. However for installing filebot (with alle necessary addons) I suggest the follow bash script (is a snippet of my own PostProcessing Script Install, cut off the actual installation of my script).

To Install Java, please refer to this Guide - you need Java8 anyway for most of the filebot features:

Usually we do not advise to use any Guide that suggest the use of Ubuntu Packages of any kind, however this Package was installed many times by myself and has shown no problem with any other package.

http://www.webupd8.org/2014/03/how-to-install-oracle-java-8-in-debian.html

PS: My full PostProcessing Script can be found at https://github.com/davidh2k/PostProcessing

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Do I need to uninstall the version I installed? If so how?

You don't need to.

Do I do the script first then Java or does the order not matter?

It doesn't matter, you can do it vice-versa.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• You're welcome.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!