[HELP] HD not mounting

• I'm kinda freaking out a bit... I'm afraid of loosing my 2TB of files...

So bare with me if I sound a little impatient.... I'll try to be descriptive as I can...

Today I switched off my PC to insert a new memory stick (1GB more) and disconnected the USB external Hard drive from the USB port, but forgot the one it was previously connected in (don't know if it matters)...
    Anyways... I've connected it again and worked normally.... For about two hours I worked on my projects and accessed the files through the network just fine.... I gave a break and when I came back the hole HD appeared blank on the client (through shared samba folder)... Ok I've said to myself don't panic... It must had got unmounted, that's all...

When I logged in to mount the drive... this is the message it gives to me:

To days ago I turned SMART on but never scheduled any task... only the basic config on it.... Should that be the case?
    Can anyone help me please? I'll try to restart system....

• I've rebooted but same thing... What fixed was that I turned all services off (my plugins) and restarted... Then I was able to mount it back in and turned on the services back again...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!