Can't connect via WebGUI or SSH

• First off, I am very new to this kind of stuff.

Yesterday I installed omv to my old desktop just to experiment. I had to skip some parts of installation due to errors, but I eventually managed to get the wifi essid and key in. The first problem I had was that I didn't have a wifi card driver. I installed it via usb and now I can ping random ips and my router. When I tried to connect to the web gui, chrome gave me an error page. I tried through ssh and nothing. Even pinging the nas from my windows machine failed. I am not sure what to do, and any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Please plug keyboard and display to your omv-system, then login with root and password and type omv-firstaid. Then configure your network. ifconfig give back the ip-address from your omv-system. After do this login to your omv-machine GUI with any browser and activate SSH.

2 BananaPi, 1 OrangePiPC+, 1 OrangePiPC with OMV 6.0.x

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von omavoss ()

• I tried to configure it before, and it failed. It did so again: Failed to execute RPC (service=Config, method=applyChanges). I think I was able to manually configure the network before, but it just couldn't connect for some reason. ifconfig previously returned an ip, but the failed network configuration removed it. I will manually try to configure it again, and I will report the results.

EDIT: Ok, I checked the /etc/network/interfaces file and deleted some of the other stuff, but it configured it as wpa and I have wep (I know I should change it)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!