Updating v1.19 Kralizec fails with WebGUI and SSH (unmet dependencies & uninitialized values in DbDriver)

• Hi there,

Before upgrading to OMV 2.0 I wanted to update all packages of my OMV 1.19 files on my BananaPi.

Using the WebGUI failed with errors, so I tried SSH and omv-update.
    This also failed, displaying this output:

Doing an apt-get -f install lead to this:

It looks like there are lots of errors in DbDriver that I don't know how to repair.

OMV 1.19 (OMV-Extras.org 1.34) | BanaNAS | 16GB microSD (using FlashMemory plugin) | 1TB SATA WD Blue Mobile

Trying an omv-aptclean seems to run fine and reports this:

OMV 1.19 (OMV-Extras.org 1.34) | BanaNAS | 16GB microSD (using FlashMemory plugin) | 1TB SATA WD Blue Mobile

But issuing an omv-update leads to the errors like before:

Can anyone please help me in getting the system up to date in order to upgrade to OMV 2.0 afterwards?
    Thank you a lot.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe a repo is out of date and/or has a problem package. Give it a day and the run omv-aptclean again.

OMV 1.x and OMV 2.x both run on top of Debian Wheezy. You problem is strictly a Debian Wheezy issue and the OMV version will not matter. Unfortunately, you need to have this resolved to upgrade to OMV 2.x using the supplied tools.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you a lot, Aaron.

I'll just wait a few days and see. As long as the services are running fine (which is the fact) it's not that urgent to upgrade.

• @ryecoaaron:
    I tried omv-aptclean again today and this time I got this: http://pastebin.com/B0D9YgLx

Looks like there are some more errors when fetching packages:

Also the connection to packages.openmediavault.org:80 failed due to a timeout. But the server seems to be up:

Any ideas what might go wrong here?
    Best regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Remove collobora repo from your sources.list. No idea why you can't contact the omv repo. It is working for me. Your network seems to be redirecting it. Are you running a proxy or something?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you for your reply.
    No, I don't run a proxy or something similar.
    I just tried contacting the repo with my smartphone via 4G (completely freed from my home network)... It's also giving me a 403 Forbidden Message.

I'll remove the repo from my sources.list tomorrow. Are there any side-effects when doing this?

Edit: I just read this: https://www.raspberrypi.org/fo…ewtopic.php?f=28&t=138331
    So I'll definitely try it once more after removing collabora.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!