Any GUI Theme Editor Plug-in / Look Customization Plug -in?

• Don't know if I'm in the right place but I'll try to post it here...

I recently moved my hole office to my home and now I have two openmediavault servers on the same roof... I know it's all different ip's and this can sound kinda girly of my part.... But also, it's not...

Would be nice to have a plugin to customize the GUI look, to look more like my company.... changing backgroug colors and adding a company logo to it... Maybe could be a good idea for a plug-in...

I know you can edit those files manually and I'll probably dive into that but, a plug-in would be so much nicer... Don't know if that already exists though... Just trying to help with an idea... I'm sure it's not a new idea... but hey, all effort counts right?

Any thoughts on that? :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

I had started one but didn't get very far. So, no, there isn't one :)

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I had started one but didn't get very far. So, no, there isn't one :)

That's awesome... Hope you can finish it when you can... I'm sure will be awesome!!!!

Zitat

Well you can copy omv.css to omv-custom.css and the webGUI will load the last one. From there you can start doing color changes, or deleting the top bar for example which uses too much space.

Cool!!! I'm looking into that right now... Noob question:

After I copy the content to omv-custom.css whats the editor I use for OMV? vi, vim?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!