Sonarr - Fresh install - imported shows - noticed the posters weren't being added - MediaCoverMapper

• Hi,

I just set up Sonarr via the repo and imported my library. I noticed the posters weren't showing up for everything. I checked the logs and noticed this...

Does this look like a rights or config issue?

• Did you import the library by copying the db file?
    or you're talking about importing the library adding folders?

Adding folders.

I disabled it last night - it seems to hang and totally stopped writing logs. I re-enabled this morning and it looks like it parsed some episodes and stopped logging again. Still loaded with the above errors and the ones below - over and over again.

No Transmission installed, I uninstalled that to go with Deluge instead. It's only mapped to Sab, I haven't added indexers yet. Figured I'd get everything imported then let it go, but that doesn't seem to be going so well. Is the DB locking? Could it be rights with writing the folder that has the jpgs? A URL change for the scraper? It's tough for me to make sense of the logs and errors.

Version
    Mono Version
    4.2.2 (Stable 4.2.2.30/996df3c Mon Feb 15 17:30:30 UTC 2016)
    AppData directory
    /home/sonarr/.config/NzbDrone
    Startup directory
    /opt/Sonarr

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is a connection issue there, could be DNS. But version seems little bit outdated. In general settings, switch to develop and update sonarr. Check if it behaves better.
    Sonarr Home folder should be owned by sonarr username. Go there and check that the folder has right permissions. Also check permission on the top level folder /home and that hasn't been tampered, like 700 mode or something weird.
    should be root:root 755 IIRC.

• There is a connection issue there, could be DNS. But version seems little bit outdated. In general settings, switch to develop and update sonarr. Check if it behaves better.
    Sonarr Home folder should be owned by sonarr username. Go there and check that the folder has right permissions. Also check permission on the top level folder /home and that hasn't been tampered, like 700 mode or something weird.
    should be root:root 755 IIRC.

I posted on /r/Sonarr - my IP may be getting blocked due to "abuse", too many requests in succession. That would explain why it grabs a few and has written some posters, then croaks. I was asked to hop on their IRC channel to speak with one of the admins. I had a feeling it may be something like that. So I'll check there this evening after work.

Thanks!

• Just wondering if there is any solution to this issue. I did a fresh OMV install including Sonarr- which was previously working perfectly. The new install is not able to add a number of existing series that were previously managed by Sonarr- the most obvious problem is posters not downloading and the same error (MediaCoverMapper) and an endless update loop which eventually crashes Sonarr.

Interestingly when I try to add the series fresh from TVDB the poster is still not showing for these specific series.

I'm wondering if this is a Sonarr -> TVDB interface issue rather than Sonarr on OMV, but just wondering if there was any other troubleshooting ideas.

• Does the sonarr user have rw access to the all the directories holding your shows?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Does the sonarr user have rw access to the all the directories holding your shows?

Yeah the Sonarr user has RW to the tvshows folder, and the config folder where the posters are kept is owned by Sonarr.

Just noticed another random series that initially added correctly is now going into a refresh loop and eventually freezes Sonarr requiring a restart via command line.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!