Permissions - saying blocked by Sabnzdb - Couchpotato can't move or delete - I can't via Samba share either

• Code
    [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed removing /media/893f69f2-ebe2-49a9-98fb-e4bcb0f54cb8/incoming/nzb/Downloads/complete/movies/The.Movie.1982.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-GxP.cp(tt0083642)/The.Movie.1982.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-GxP.nzb: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 591, in scan os.remove(src) OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/media/893f69f2-ebe2-49a9-98fb-e4bcb0f54cb8/incoming/nzb/Downloads/complete/movies/The.Movie.1982.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-GxP.cp(tt0083642)/The.Movie.1982.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-GxP.nzb'

This is just one error, I'm also telling Couchpotato to perform a cleanup after everything is done.

Just got the whole Couchpotato/Sab/Sonarr/OMV Shares all up and configured, all of the directories mapped out. I experienced something similar earlier while import my TV library into Sonarr, keep getting random read denials on the NFO's.

This time Sabnzdb download the movie, directory was created and everything moved over on completion. Couchpotato attempted do its work, then the above error. For some reason it did copy the *.idx file over to the Movies share and create the directory. However, it was replacing an older existing movie and it couldn't delete that directory either.

In users, I setup enabled read/write on all of the service accounts and read/write permissions for them on the shares too. What am I doing wrong? Am i going to have to run a scheduled task to 775/777 all of the directories under my shares so everything will play nice together?

• Are those services running via the newer plugins or the old install script?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Great. ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!