Locked out of admin account? (WebUI)

• Have an issue where I'm not able to log into the Web GUI as admin. I hadn't touched my config for a very long time, but yesterday I wanted to add the virtualbox plugin, so logged in OK as admin to set this up. But today I can't seem to log back in as admin any more. I can still get to the virtual box url to login and use my vms, but pretty much since I changed my configuration, I haven't been able to get into past the omv login page (gives me the software failure incorrect user/pass)

I've seen on this forum a lot of people mention logging in using ssh as root and running first aid, but annoyingly I can't get into this either. putty tells me "network error: connection refused". I was 90% sure I enabled ssh when I set up omv in the first place, but now I'm doubting myself.

What's my best course of action? Does logging in as admin multiple times lock out the user for a certain number of hours or something? Anything else? Should I just reinstall OMV??

Thanks for any help.

• Thanks I hadn't thought of that. Actually, it turns out I did have ssh enabled, but I changed the default port and forgot I did it, which was a bit dumb of me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!