Sabnzbd Plugin install error

• I ran into an issue trying to update Sabnzbd today. I had noticed they went to version 1.0 so I though I could run the update from the openmeidavault webgui. The update failed so I tried uninstalling the sabnzbd plugin and that is where my real trouble started. Now when I try to re-install the sabnzbd plugin I get the following:

Reading package lists...
    Building dependency tree...
    Reading state information...
    The following NEW packages will be installed:
    openmediavault-sabnzbd
    0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    Need to get 0 B/16.6 kB of archives.
    After this operation, 44.0 kB of additional disk space will be used.
    WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
    openmediavault-sabnzbd
    Authentication warning overridden.
    Selecting previously unselected package openmediavault-sabnzbd.
    (Reading database ... 66729 files and directories currently installed.)
    Unpacking openmediavault-sabnzbd (from .../openmediavault-sabnzbd_1.0.5_all.deb) ...
    Processing triggers for openmediavault ...
    Restarting engine daemon ...
    Setting up openmediavault-sabnzbd (1.0.5) ...
    Adding sabnzbd user...
    dpkg: error processing openmediavault-sabnzbd (--configure):
    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 4
    Processing triggers for openmediavault ...
    Restarting engine daemon ...
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    openmediavault-sabnzbd

>>> *************** Error ***************
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-sabnzbd 2>&1': Reading package lists...

I am kind of lost for what to do to fix this.

• I can confirm this is happening as well. I shut my server down to do a big hardware upgrade, and reinstalled OMV from scratch. Everything works fine except for sabnzbd, I get the exact same error. I've also tried a manual install through ssh with no luck.

• Having same issue:

• Yup same thing for me. Webui update failed. Can't seem to fully uninstall and the reinstall of the plugin fails every time.

This is awful. I've tried everything to fully removed Sabnzbd... and the new install fails.

"Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/sabnzbd)"

As far as I can tell it isn't creating the following two files:

private $sabnzbdSettingsDir = "/var/opt/sabnzbd/";
    private $sabnzbdSettingsFile = "/var/opt/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini";

private $sabnzbd2SettingsDir = "/var/opt/sabnzbd2/";
    private $sabnzbd2SettingsFile = "/var/opt/sabnzbd2/config.ini";

As they don't exist. Neither does the sabnzbd2 folder in the var directory.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Guys, all of this posts and no one has even bother to post it on github. The developer might not be active in the forum, but the fastest way to respond is report/post an issue in github. When an issue is posted every omv developer subscribed and that commits to extras receives an email.

The problem is line 55 that fetches version needs to be redone

https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…ob/master/debian/postinst

, also the init script might not work anymore

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'll make sure to post on github next time. Sorry about that. Didn't honestly know that that was the best way to report errors, but will do so going forward.

This is an issue that is better to post at github (i already did) lots of people confirming it, even myself testing in a VM.
    However don't drop everything at github, for example apt-get fetch issues. Some people like to open threads when they forget to set their dns servers

• Offizieller Beitrag

The package is a build of the plugin with a modification in a cmd in the postinst file.

i don't use sabnzbd but if this is your first time and there is not historic data involved you can try apt-get purge openmediavault-sabnzbd

then run dpkg -i openmediavault-sabnzbd_1.0 Something that I post here

for existing users I don't know how. to not loose the data of history and servers, but I imagine there must be somewhere around the home folder
    of the sabnzbd user.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!