HELP Noob managed to break something in omv

• Being the noob and idiot I am, I have somehow managed to break some parts of omv. All of the services I have installed like sonarr transmission plex, etc. are all still working and I can reach them on their webui's, but they do not show up in the omv webui and all the services that I had installed to not show up, and I also had to reinstall the omv extras plugin. There is also a services that is labeled undefined and shows nothing. On to my stupidity.

I somehow accidentally uninstalled openssl which is what probably caused this mistake. As soon as I did this I realized that I probably fucked stuff up and I did cuz I couldn't reach the webui anymore. I reinstalled it and then went to check that omv was installed and somehow it wasn't so I installed that again and now here I am.

If anyone has any idea of how to help me fix this. I am afraid of installing plugins again cuz I know they are running and dont want to mess everything that I've already setup but I have a feeling Im going to have to redo everything.

• Ok so I think I managed to fix everything. I tried reinstalling openmediavault but it didn't seem to make a difference. So I just went one by one and installed all the plugins that I knew I had installed. The weird thing was it said that I didnt have the lvm2 plugin installed but it showed and I was able to access the shared folders that were setup on my filesystem that was on a lvm. The undefined service that was showing went away when I installed the plex server.

Thanks subzero79 for your help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!