openmediavault-hostapd

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi, this plugin can work in 5.0.5?

I don't think the plugin ever worked. It wasn't even ported to OMV 4.x. Definitely won't work on OMV 5.x. Haven't looked at it in forever to know what needs to be ported.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't find the docs to port the plugins,

They don't exist. This is the best you will find but it won't help with 5.x. You will just have to look at existing plugins like minidlna - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…s/openmediavault-minidlna

I want to try to install it by the panel to not have to open the terminal, I tried to install but gave a time it was installing, some variable does not exist.

You don't want to install a 3.x plugin on 5.x. You are just going to cause problems with your install. It is more than just a variable. The omv-mkconf script doesn't exist on 5.x.

where are folder of plugins before install?

I don't what you mean.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• it may be a better solution to (re)write a plugin to manage the "networkmanager" config tool which is linux standard.
    it manages all kinds of netlinks including wifi and wifi-ap, bridging, lan, vpn, wan, ipv6... and its easy to configure.
    you can use networkmanager now by disable the interface in omv but you will not see any statitics about your net-device. (depends on monit-config i think.)

Networkmanager configures all Links not setup in /etc/network/interfaces so you need to remove all entrys excluding lo ... (thats the reason to disable netconfig in omv too) ...

Equipment: a few Computers, lot's of waste heat, little time and a Pile of work.

When solving problems, dig at the root instead of hacking at the leaves.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Rd65 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!