Updates broken after adding extra repo

• Hey Folks!

I killed my apt-get update (alias omv-update).

After I added the "openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb" via GUI -> I got this:

Code
    [...]
    Hit http://security.debian.org wheezy/updates/main Sources
    Hit http://security.debian.org wheezy/updates/main armel Packages
    Hit http://security.debian.org wheezy/updates/main Translation-en

W: Failed to fetch https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/stoneburner-sync/dists/wheezy/Release  Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-armel/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Tried again using the cli version and wget... same result as up

Looking in the file, it's true, there is no armel ;(

Architectures: amd64 armhf i386

:thumbup: Heads up! You’re editing your own user account, careless changes might lock you out! :whistling:
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:) :( ;) :P ^^ :D ;( X( :* :| 8o =O || :/ :S X/ 8) :huh: :rolleyes: 8| :thumbdown: :thumbup: :thumbup: :sleeping: :whistling:

• what's next? :/

:thumbup: Heads up! You’re editing your own user account, careless changes might lock you out! :whistling:

:) :( ;) :P ^^ :D ;( X( :* :| 8o =O || :/ :S X/ 8) :huh: :rolleyes: 8| :thumbdown: :thumbup: :thumbup: :sleeping: :whistling:

• is it save to go for a

sudo apt-get autoclean & sudo apt-get clean all

or is this dangerous? Or doesn't help this at all?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just disable the btsync repo. There is no armel repo for it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Just disable the btsync repo. There is no armel repo for it.

That's easy! Thank's!
    But.. actually I hoped I can install syncthing. I even know there is armel package... but not distributed as a omv plugin, right?

I also have realy hard times to find the LUKS omv plugin? Is there a armel package?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I didn't remember that there was an armel syncthing package. I added the plugin to the repo for armel. You should be able to re-enable the repo.

The luks plugin is in the repo already for armel. What is the output of: apt-cache policy openmediavault-luksencryption

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I didn't remember that there was an armel syncthing package. I added the plugin to the repo for armel. You should be able to re-enable the repo.

The luks plugin is in the repo already for armel. What is the output of: apt-cache policy openmediavault-luksencryption

Hurra! That's a service! Thank you very much!!! ;) Go armel go!!! (400Mhz & 128MB RAM - The power to success! :D )

Just for info: armel is introduced in arm9 which is ARMv5 from 1997. That's awesome that omv can still support this almost 20 years old architecture!

Now updates are working again and I even found the luksencryption plugin after a refresh! Such a feeling of success this late Saturday evening!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von username ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Actually, 32 bit x86 is supported and it is over 30 years old :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!