Installation on Raspberry Pi 1

• I am hoping to install OMV on my raspberry pi (version 1). I am not particularly experienced with computing so I think it's great you've made an image for raspberry pis.

I have downloaded the image but the notes say, "works on Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3 (need to update php5-pam manually to work on RPi1)".

I have no idea what this means and searches have not proved productive. Would anyone be able to tell me what this means I have to do?

Kind Regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

Login as root and execute:
    wget http://omv-extras.org/debian/pool/main/p/php5-pam/php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb
    dpkg -i php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi,
    I've try to install php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb
    but it fails:

Code
    sudo dpkg -i php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb
    (Lecture de la base de données... 77955 fichiers et répertoires déjà installés.)
    Préparation du remplacement de php5-pam 1.0.3-2 (en utilisant php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb) ...
    Dépaquetage de la mise à jour de php5-pam ...
    Paramétrage de php5-pam (1.0.3-2) ...
    Traitement des actions différées (« triggers ») pour « libapache2-mod-php5filter »...
    Reloading web server config: apache2 not running.
    Traitement des actions différées (« triggers ») pour « php5-fpm »...
    Illegal instruction
    Restarting PHP5 FastCGI Process Manager: php5-fpm failed!

what should I do.... I've got a Bad Gateway error :(

• I installed a new image of OMV 3.0.41 to my RPi B+, and tried to downgrade php5-pam with the above steps. However, the steps fail with:

What can I do?

• Offizieller Beitrag

What can I do?

Not much. You are probably trying to install php5-pam from OMV 2.x which will not work on OMV 3.x. You would have to recompile the php5-pam package and that is a real pain in the ass on the slow RPi1. That is why I'm not supporting the RPi1.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• I have been looking for the answer to my issue, as well...same hardware RPi B+v1.2. Just trying to recycle older RPis, guess I will resume this project on an new RPi Bv3. I had absolutely no problems installing OVM on my first RPi Bv3. I liked it so much I have not powered it down since dropped data onto its WD 314GB Pi Drive. I now want to get 4 WD 1TB Pi Drives and build a RAID-5 NAS.

So, the RPi B+v1.2 goes back into the RPi Camera pool!

Thank you ryecoaaron

• Offizieller Beitrag

Before you add a raid array to an RPi (which I advise against any raid on an RPi), add the bootwait parameter to /boot/cmdline.txt. Google for the exact format.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!