Add variable for default NFS extra option

• Hello,

while configuring my NFS mounts, I ended up using extra options like "fsid=NNN,sync,crossmnt,no_subtree_check,insecure", which are quite different from the "subtree_check,secure" currently offered as defaults in OMV 2.0.
    As from time to time I'm still shaping my mounts so I'm adding more mountpoints, I changed directly the script /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/nfs/Shares.js to offer me those values instead.
    Would it be possible to have a new environment variable where to put customized default values? If I open a request on bugtracker is there a chance that it would be supported, or I'm going against some basic design choices?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

All new features are added to omv3.0, 2.0 will no longer receive features just bug corrections. Environments vars are non invasive, I guess it could be added.
    my impression is that at the moment omv3 closed the stage of adding features, the focus right now is to finish the new configuration storage backend before going out of beta.

also think that EVs are for service configuration not webui changes. Probably a whole new bunch of code would have to be done to make js load EV.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!