Plex Plugin "Server Settings are Unavailable"

• I've preformed a clean install of OMV, updated, then added the Plex plugin via OMV-Extras repo. I can access the Plex webgui and it attempts to connect to my other Plex servers on the network. But it behaves as though it is only a player. When I try to go to the server settings I get "Server Settings are Unavailable". Any help would be appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sounds like the plugin did everything correctly and this is more of a plex issue. You don't say what architecture this is installed on?

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Resolved. Had to manually install from Plex.tv Then corrected the init.d reference by following this guide. My guess is the plugin is broken.

The plugin only installs plex and allows the database to be moved. It doesn't supply the init file or config anything (other than plexpy). So, the plugin is fine. The plex package we use may need to be updated but I would think there would be a lot more people having problems if that was the case.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!