Which parameters for Kodi-headless container in Docker GUI ?

• In preparation for my DMS project I want to improve my skills with the use of Docker GUI , especially without my Linux knowledge . I read a lot
    on the Docker pages but it's all very special for me, bcs its decribed on the cmd level.

So I want to get the Kodi-headless running, but I don't know how I correctly set parameters, especially for the network.

My N40-L has only one eth0 and the usual OMV adress (192.168.178.100:80)

I need some advice which Network parameters to choose : Bridge / Host / None , Port forwarding yes/no - which ports ?

It's great for me to see, that I can choose one of the data harddisks for the Volumes , OMV is on a small 60GB SSD.

If I had set up all parameters, how can I test ( reach ) Kodi-headless than. On Smart TV and / or PC via browser Web GUI ?

• Meanwhile I found ( too late ) the "Docker-GUI Plugin Usage" guide from subzero79.

Checked it and now I got a better understanding what can be done with it. I understand the quide but till now
    I'm far far away from being able to get f.i. a WHEEZY running :( tried it with wheezys from the docker hub,
    could run the images and could start them in the container.

But : How can I work with this Wheezy ? ? I think via SSH (putty) but how to connect - tried via port 42005 - connection refused.

I think this is a tool for advanced LINUX experts.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!